Health Management (a MAXIMUS Company) offers expert medical advice, dynamic health-promotion campaigns and on-site clinical support to a wide range of employers nationwide. We offer a friendly and supportive working environment.
We are currently looking for a Service Delivery Administrator to join the Customer Service Team at our Meriden office, just outside of Coventry. This is a key role where you will play an integral part in ensuring our customers receive the very best service, whislt playing a key role in providing support to our occupational health professionals.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
To deliver a range of administrative and support services to the clinical team, Clients and Client Employees including:
- Complete all tasks allocated by Team Leader each day, escalating any case in danger of falling outside of SLA to Team Leader or appropriate member of the Clinical team for resolution.
- Ensure that all applicable fees are raised within correct timescales on each case.
- Receive and make telephone calls within company standards and maintain a pleasant and professional manner throughout the call.
- Resolve daily queries that may come in via email or post in a timely manner.
- Ensure all daily referrals are allocated and screened by the appropriate member of the clinical team at each stage in the process - ensuring adherence to set SLAs throughout.
- Ensure that all appointments (face to face or via telephone) are booked with our own Clinicians into the most suitable available slot for the Client employee to remain within set SLAs - escalate any exceptions to Team Leader immediately.
- Minimise data breaches by ensuring that all reports (and letters) to be sent to Clients, Clinicians or Employees are checked for accuracy before sending.
- Obtain (where necessary by regular chasing) further medical evidence from Third Party Clinicians as required.
- Ensure that Client Company HR Departments/ Line Managers are kept informed of case progress by liaising with clinicians as necessary.
- Participate in training to develop own skills, understanding of systems and Client specific SLAs and exceptions.
- Participate in projects as directed by your Team Leader/Business Manager
- Complete appropriate additional tasks under the direction of the Team Leader/Business Manager.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong customer service skills
- Enjoys working as part of a team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Able to display the shared values of the organisation
- Must be PC literate in the following packages:
- MS Excel
- MS Outlook
- MS Word
- Must be able to use the internet proficiently
- Training will be given on bespoke in-house designed systems (e.g. HML Online)
In exchange for the above we offer ongoing training and development, annual salary reviews, a health cash plan and a flexible benefits package.
Health Management is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
- Administrative Duties
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
- Organisational Skills
- Accurate Data Entry