Service Coordinator - Haddenham - Permanent - £25,000 to £28,000 per annum plus bonus!
A well-established, global company who specialises in Food Manufacturing and Distribution equipment are looking for a Service Coordinator to efficiently link between their external service, technical and sales departments and effectively coordinate the day-to-day business of these departments.
General day-to-day tasks:
- Managing front line service desk, including enquiries by phone and email.
- Notifying Service Managers of breakdowns including all details obtained from customers and arranging technical assistance.
- Assisting Service Managers and the Finance department in setting up new customers before first visits.
- Corresponding with customers and suppliers to arrange visits (confirm dates, obtain and provide PO’s, invoicing etc).
- Providing job costings and estimates to customers as advised by Service Managers.
- Maintaining the planning schedule, the breakdown log, adding information to RedZebra for technicians to complete and assisting Service Managers with arranging customer visits.
- Monitoring daily emails for any changes to booked visits, issuing reports and updating the planner and daily log as required, which may include delays and/or cancellations.
- Liaising with Service Managers to make sure customers are kept informed of any changes.
- Assisting Service Managers and suppliers with organising external and internal training for technicians.
They are seeking a friendly, outgoing professional who may or may not have previous experience of working with food manufacturing, processing and production machinery, but can enhance the coordination of their internal and external service department.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Have excellent previous Customer Service Administration or Service Coordinator experience
- Have excellent communication, confident and a positive mindset
- Have a confident telephone manner with the ability to build successful relationships
- Have good administration and IT skills, especially proficient in MS Office suites
- Have a background of dealing with scheduling field-based engineers would be ideal
Please don't delay and apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'