£22,000 - £26,000 PA
Have you worked scheduling engineers before?
Do you enjoy a busy and varied role?
Are you a passionate Service Coordinator and looking for an exciting new job?
If the answer to this is YES then keep reading!
Coulter Elite Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Service Coordinator to work with one of their well-established and very successful clients based in Northampton, working as part of their coordination and scheduling team.
This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a talented, customer service driven professional to join a commercial equipment installation company who are recruiting due to internal promotion within the scheduling department.
Principle Responsibilities for the Service Coordinator: -
- Working within a scheduling team to assist clients their daily enquiries related to the equipment sales and installations
- Scheduling in jobs for the company engineers/technicians, looking after full diary management
- Speaking with engineers to ensure that full details of each job are passed across correctly and planning the most economic and efficient travel routes for each engineer to attend client sites
- Assisting with any phone or email correspondence, responding promptly to any issues or problems
- Assist the accounts team in raising invoices for each role and ensuring that these are sent across to each client after the work is completed
Person Specification: -
- Ideally have experience working within a scheduling, coordinator position
- Any work experience gained from an engineering/equipment background is beneficial
- Need to be motivated, and used to multi-tasking in a fast paced role
- Must have excellent decision-making skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations head on
- A high level of IT skills, proficient in Microsoft office to include Microsoft Excel
- Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
- Good communication and inter personnel skills
- Team player
This is a full time permanent Service Coordinator position, working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm offering an annual salary of between £22,000 - £26,000 DOE.
If this Service Coordinator position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Oliver at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment consultancy based in Peterborough, Milton Keynes and London supplying permanent, temporary and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'