You will be an excellent communicator and relationship builder as well as being organised and able to pick up new systems.
Previous experience of working within a service coordination or maintenance scheduling role is preferable.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm
• Managing the service schedule to ensure all machines have the required 3 month and 6month service booked
• Scheduling work for field based service engineers
• Planning/coordinating urgent repairs upon notification from the client
• Being the point of contact for customers regarding their work requirements
• Working closely with the parts departments to ensure stock is available to enable the work to go ahead
• Ordering stationery/engineers parts
• Weekly planning/progress meetings with the Management Team
• Carrying out general administration as required
• Supporting other team members in their duties as and when needed
Previous scheduling experience
Experience of dealing with clients in a customer focused environment
Strong organisation and prioritisation skills
Systems savvy, particularly excel
Own transport due to office location
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'