3 month plus temporary Service Coordinator role in Weybridge working for a leading brand.
Your new company
This market leading brand are seeking an experienced service coordinator / sales support professional to cover during a period of illness - expected to last a minimum of 3 months but could be longer.
Your new role
You will be responsible for the day to day management and coordination of the returns for the business unit. From the management and shipment of returns, consolidation and analysis of the returns data, coordinating testing and QA issues, communicating with international teams and reporting on a wide variety of key indicators to the wider business.
Working in a well established team with long standing members.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working with an engineering team / ISO9001 environments
- Process control and documentation experience
- SAP knowledge
- Experience in a similar role
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate to Advanced level excel
- Good understanding of microsoft office packages
What you'll get in return
- 3 month plus role
- Parking onsite
- Close to transport links
- Opportunity to gain experience in a major brand name
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"