Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Working Hours: 08:30am - 17:00 Monday - Friday 40hr per week
The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating the day to day work for the service department; logging calls on ESM, allocating calls to engineers, client contracts and administration.
Responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Logging calls on ESM System and allocating to appropriate engineers.
- Raising quotations and invoices
- Booking in projects as and when required.
- Collating and analysing data to provide reports as and when required.
- Creating work programs and charts
- Creating new tender proposals for new contracts
- Prepare and send promotional materials to potential clients.
- Meeting deadlines - individual calls, appointments, reports, invoicing
- Managing the escalation of jobs to ensure completion within predetermined timescales.
- Assisting with the day to day administration of contracts, emails, typing letters, filing, making appointments and follow on appointments, correlating information as per the Sales and Service Director / Sales and Service Manager’s instructions.
- Communicating with clients, management and engineers on a regular basis
- Ensuring that the contracts operate within the operational requirements requested by the clients at all times and to keeping Management updated with any failures.
- Creating all KPI reports for the client on specific time frames and ensure that these are delivered on the date required at all times.
- In front line resolution of customer’s queries.
- Administration within the service sector.
- Organising labour resources to meet customer’s expectations.
- Good operational knowledge of Microsoft word, excel and outlook.
- Consolidate information into a coherent report.
- Minimum 2 years experience in similiar background
- Experience using CRM particularly Dynamic 365
- Experience using Sage Line 50
- Organising a team of engineers.
- Working to customers KPI’s.
- Attending performance meetings with customers.
- You will have good communication skills both verbally (on the phone and face to face) and written.
- Quick learner
- Keen eye for detail
- Customer focused.
- Excellent time keeping and attendance
- Excellent work ethic
- Ability to work as a team.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to learn new IT systems.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job