Service Coordinator / Service Scheduler required for our client who are based locally to Nottingham and specialise in the Building Services industry. Service coordinators will ideally have previous experience working within a service department as a coordinator, scheduler, planner or Service Administrator ideally for an engineering company.
You will be required to schedule engineers' visits to sites for both planned and reactive service and maintenance works. It is envisaged that the successful candidate will have previous experience of working in a service or maintenance department & have an excellent customer service background. Whilst also living within a commutable distance of the company's offices in Nottingham.
Service Coordinator / Service Administrator Overview
- Plan service schedule works & provide excellent customer service
- Answering general enquiries & providing customer support
- Coordination of engineers to attend breakdowns, maintenance visits
- Working within a close-knit team, building relationships.
Service Coordinator / Service Administrator Requirements
- Background in service coordinator / service support role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Reliable, professional
- Full driving licence
Service Coordinator / Service Administrator Remuneration
- Salary £18-20K
- Company Bonus
- Holiday allowance + BH
- Free Parking & Excellent Facilities
- Other company perks
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job