This is an exciting opportunity to join a stable company that will offer the right candidate stability, and development within the role.
The role will include:
- Maintaining and updating the customer information held on SAP
- Dealing with clients and booking service calls
- Organizing the Engineer's Day via the computerized diary.
- Raising Service Contractors.
- Ordering Parts
- Organizing service visits
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience organising workloads and routes for Field Based Engineers
- The ability to work under pressure
- A great team player attitude
- Excellent knowledge of SAGE
- A highly organised approach to work
In return our client offers a competitive salary up to £23000 + a generous benefits package, including Company Bonus and Contributory Pension.
For more information apply today or contact Ellen on .
With over 30 years experience delivering a quality temporary, permanent and contract recruitment service for Office, HR, Industrial, Technical, Engineering, Law and Finance, the Just Recruitment Group works successfully with an extensive list of local businesses, providing an honest, ethical and professional service to both candidates and clients. With branches in Braintree, Ipswich, Haverhill, Sudbury, and Witham we are positioned to offer services with Essex, Suffolk, Cambridge, Norfolk and the Home Counties.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job