Monday - Friday
08:00 - 17:00
My client is a leading manufacturer and service provider within their field of expertise. Currently, they are looking to expand their team and bring on board a Service Coordinator to join their leading hire equipment organisation.
The purpose of the role is to proactively and efficiently administer and manage company assets and grow external revenues associated with managing customers assets.
To support the Foreman with administration and organisation of Servicing, Repairs & Inspections associated with company own equipment and Customers own equipment.
There will also be a responsibility for the up keep & Filing of all Fitters time sheets and associated paperwork for Machine Files both electronically and hard copies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Administration & Coordination
- Scheduling of Servicing and Periodic inspections with Staff & Customer Equipment
- Compliance of PUWER & LOLER Regulations
- Input of Fitters worksheets on to Syrinx
- Production and upkeep of Machine Certifications
- Upkeep of electronic & Paper Machine Files
- Invoicing to Customers for Work Done by Service Dept.
- Managing Warranty Periods
- Recording of Breakdowns on Spreadsheet to give internal KPI
- Maintenance and organising of employee Training
- Scheduling & prioritising work program with Foreman
- Ordering of Spares
- Manage Spares & Consumables stock levels
- Comfort Calls to Customers following Breakdowns & works completed
- Proactive calls to customers to obtain additional Service Work
- Submission of quotations to customers for future works
- Upselling of other company offerings
- Identifying additional Service Opportunities the company could offer to support Customers
- Promote and demonstrate the companies vision, values and behaviours
Personal & Technical Attributes
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and have a high level of initiative to make improvements.
- Very organised with the ability to multi-task and prioritise work load.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent team player with exceeding organisational and people’s skills and is engaging and has a down to earth approach
- Work well under pressure and has an ability to manage customer expectations to avoid over promising and under delivering.
- Commercially aware to ensure that Service excellence also delivers profitability to the business.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and cope with high a level of customer expectation
- Personable and with an ability to "Get people on side" and influence outcome
- Honesty, Integrity and willingness to learn and grow within the business
- Proven Track record of Managing Customers & Engineers within Hire or Service Sector
- IT - Word, Excel, Internet, e mail and Stock/Hire Systems
For more information please contact Pertemps Enfield
- Plant Hire
- Plant Maintenance
- Plant Operations
- Service Skills