Service Coordinator - Chelmsford, Essex
We are a market leading Agricultural Engineering Business who Sell, Service and Repair High Spec Farm Machinery to businesses throughout the UK.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Service Coordinator to support the Service Manager and join our ever growing business. The ideal candidate will have a background in the Agriculture, Plant or Commercial Automotive sector. The role will be to assist with the day-to- day running of the service department including checking time sheets and job cards, parts and labour invoicing and allocate work for the engineers.
* Must be customer-focused
* Excellent communication skills
* Be flexibility to work weekends on a rota
* Have good IT skills
* Have a full UK driving licence
* Have previous experience of working in a similar role / Industry
* £22,000 to £26,000 on experience
* 30 days holiday (which includes bank holidays)
* Overtime paid for weekend work which is on a monthly rota
* Stake holder pension 2%
* On-going training and progression opportunities
To apply for this role, please send your CV through the link and we will contact you asap for a confidential chat about your experience and the company.
- Service Coordinator