My Client is one of the leading vending companies in the UK and Europe……… due to continued growth they are now looking for a Temporary Service Co-Ordinator to join the Logistics Operation in Wolverhampton.
This role is initially an 3 month contract…. However it could continue and become a permanent position
The Salary is £18,000
Monday - Friday …. 37 ½ hours
The key function of the Service Coordinator is to work within the logistics department, capturing site survey key information from technical engineers on the telephone, updating key information onto a site survey document, feeding back key requirements to enable a machine to be delivered and installed in place of an existing machine on our customer's site.
On a daily basis as the Service Co-ordinator you will be:
- Communicating with customers regarding delivery, uplift and installation of vending machines on both outbound and inbound telephone calls.
- Liaising with Field Engineers and Operational Teams internally to manage the smooth running of the project.
- Generating site survey requests to our engineers in the field to conduct a site visit
- Receive completed site surveys with a guide to ascertain any challenges to order and deliver equipment.
- Logging key information onto a spreadsheet which will support ordering of vending equipment.
- Provide follow up with customer contact to confirm the work undertaken, for example installation of machines is complete, any issues identified and resolved and that the customer is satisfied. Escalate problematic calls where required and communicate any operational/performance issues to management.
- Communicate with our external contractors to book and confirm transport jobs.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as requested by manager.
As the successful Service Co-ordinator you will need to:
- Have a good level of customer service skills, with excellent communication skills
- Be well organised and numerate, and have the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team, unsupervised and on own initiative.
- Have Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Good computer skills, including the use of IT systems and Microsoft Office with good use of excel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a 3 month contract, however this could become a permanent role depending on the project….. to apply for this vacancy please click on the link belowCoburg Banks Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.