Is 2018 the year where you find your dream role?
I am currently working with a local company near to Gravesend who are looking for a Scheduler to join their team. Previous experience in managing and coordinating installation work is extremely beneficial. The desired candidate will also be enthusiastic and self sufficient when working to demanding deadlines and be able to work well under pressure.
- Discuss maintenance with customers and keep in contact with updates
- Quoting parts
- Processing warranty claims
- Analysing and updating the database to maximise sales opportunities
- Managing the diaries and updating jobs for the engineers
- Ordering equipment and quoting
- Liaising with internal departments for product information
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have previous experience scheduling and coordinating work/ Engineers
- Technical product knowledge highly advantageous
- Proven ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Basic understanding of Excel/ Microsoft office
- 21 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Refurbished offices in the next couple of months
Are you ready for your next challenge? Apply now or call for more information.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.