Service Coordinator, Southampton, Salary DOE
A locally renowned security & safety technology provider are seeking a highly organised Service Coordinator to join their Service department. Specialists in the industry, their customer base covers both private and commercial properties so as the Service Coordinator you'll be fundamental in providing excellent customer service whilst ensuring requests are fulfilled.
You'll be responsible for:
- Arranging maintenance and service visits
- Liaising between customer and engineers
- Being the first point of contact and providing 1st line support
- Using the internal reporting system to monitor the completion of jobs
- Composing and distributing invoices on completion of work
- Updating system with engineer timesheets, expenses etc
- Previous experience in a similar role
- A very high level of adaptable customer service
- Strong grasp of IT and computer savvy
- A highly organised approach to work load
This opportunity is available immediately, initially on a temporary to permanent basis for the right candidate this will very quickly become a permanent contract.
Based on the outskirts of Southampton in their Hedge End offices the Service Coordinator can expect a generous hourly rate and a positive working environment.
If you think this sounds like the right opportunity and you're available immediately then we look forward to receiving your application.
Our team guarantees complete confidentiality and will never submit a candidate's details of share them.
- service coordinator