Reporting to the Client Support Manager this role is responsible for controlling service jobs undertaken by our group of in-field service engineers. This involves the following core tasks:-
- Use in-house service management software to set up maintenance contracts and service jobs.
- Schedule jobs for service engineers
- Maintain and update engineers schedules in reaction to changing circumstances
- Arrange deliveries of parts and tools to site as required on individual jobs
- Liaise with customer on job progress and advise/negotiate any alterations/value uplifts that may be required
- Liaise with the service engineer on job progress
- Track job progress with relation to the original quote for value and time taken. Take action to keep jobs within budget as necessary
- Progress job status within our service management software
- Check engineer timesheets for accuracy against job actions
- Check sub-contractor invoices for accuracy against job actions
- Allocate parts and gas cylinders to correct stock location when required.
- Invoice jobs upon completion and after all checks have been carried out.
- An administrator with an eye for detail
- Competency on the Microsoft office suite of software
- General computer skills
- Ability to deal with many different tasks concurrently
- Accurate and timely record keeping both within software and manually
- Ability to work well in a team and to use best practice to help others
- Willingness to seek advice and engage with others
- Calm under pressure
- Ability to engage with external sales teams and internal support staff
- Able to take into account the varying motivations of other teams within the company.
- Salary negotiable
- 20 days annual leave – (3 of which must be allocated during our Christmas period shutdown) rising to 25 days with service
- Company contributory pension scheme after satisfactory conclusion of probation period
- Company health insurance scheme after satisfactory conclusion of probation period