An exciting opportunity has arisen working with a global organisation for a Service Coordinator Team Leader, 12 month fixed term contract whilst the existing Team Leader is on maternity leave. The role reports to the Internal Service Delivery Manager and will be based in Leicester.
The key aim of this role is to lead a team of 8 Service Coordinators to deliver excellent customer service to our service customers and work closely with our engineers to schedule their service visits.
Key Role Responsibilities:
* Motivate and inspire the team to ensure that customer calls and emails are dealt with promptly whilst providing a high level of customer service at all times.
* Ensure that all data is entered accurately and correctly into the system following our policies and procedures
* Ensure the Technician's time is managed correctly through field force efficiency
* Support the Service Coordinators with any complaints received
* Work closely with the Service Managers to ensure cohesive working between the Service Coordinators and the Field Technicians
* Continual enhancement of processes to improve customer service and business results
* Target setting and performance reviews
What you will need to succeed:
* Previous experience leading a team of customer service advisors
* Experience working in a fast paced environment
* Problem solver attitude
* Ability to manage change
* A positive role model for customer service
* Ability to handle pressure and multi task
* Motivational attitude
- Team Leader
- call centre
- customer service
- contact centre