Service Coordinator / Scheduler required for our client, a specialist in providing he service, maintenance, repair and instllation of commercial catering systems across Scotland.
The successful candidate must have experience of working as a Service Coordinator / Administrator within the HVAC industry, namely someone who has worked for an engineering services company, building Services Company or facilities maintenance company. You will be performing general admin tasks and should be comfortable working with Word and Excel. The Service Coordinator will be expected to be organised and manage engineer's labour and daily workload. The successful candidate will be working from the office in Falkirk, so must be based within commutable distance of the area.
Other tasks include; ordering materials, obtaining supplier/sub-contractor quotations, booking in planned maintenance time's as well raising invoices. You will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients, therefore you must be confident on the phone. Specific industry knowledge is not essential as training will be provided.
Maintenance Coordinator Position Overview
- Organising a team of engineers and efficiently managing their workload
- Dealing with customer queries and relaying information to the relevant engineer
- Maintaining stock levels ordering parts and tools from suppliers
- General office administration tasks
Maintenance Coordinator Position Requirements
- Previous experience within a service coordinator role, within a building services, engineering services or facilities management company
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a service coordinator role
- Based within commutable distance to the Falkirk area.
Service Coordinator / Scheduler Position Remuneration
- £20,000 - £22,000 DOE
- 22 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 8am - 5:30pm working hours, with early finish Fridays
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'