Maintenance Coordinator / Service Coordinator required for our client, a well-established M+E service and maintenance specialist, based in the Birmingham area. They are currently looking to recruit an experienced service administrator / service scheduler to join their office team located in Sutton Coldfield.
The successful candidate should ideally have experience of working as a Service Coordinator / Administrator with in a similar industry, namely someone who has worked for an engineering services company, building Services Company or facilities maintenance company. You will be performing general admin tasks and should be comfortable working with Word and Excel. The Service Coordinator will be expected to be organised and manage engineer's labour and daily workload.
Other tasks include; ordering materials, obtaining supplier/sub-contractor quotations, booking in planned maintenance time's as well raising invoices. You will be the first point of contact for new and existing clients, therefore you must be confident on the phone. Specific industry knowledge is not essential as training will be provided.
Maintenance Coordinator Position Overview
- Organising a team of engineers and efficiently managing their workload
- Dealing with customer queries and relaying information to the relevant engineer
- Maintaining stock levels ordering parts and tools from suppliers
- General office administration tasks
Maintenance Coordinator Position Requirements
- Previous experience within a service coordinator role, within a building services, engineering services or facilities management company
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience in a service coordinator role
- Based within commutable distance to the Sutton Coldfield area.
Maintenance Coordinator Position Remuneration
- £20k - £26k, DOE
- Working hours - 8am - 5pm
- 22 days holidays
- Company Pension
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy