Service Coordinator - Commercial Refrigeration: Role
My client are a leading Commercial Refrigeration Manufacturer possessing over 30 years industry establishment, spanning the globe through a network of distributors in more than 25 countries.
Increased expansion has seen them in the market for a dynamic Service Coordinator to join their team near Rugby, Warwickshire where you will have direct involvement in product development, manufacturing, testing, compliance, service and spare parts.
On offer is £30,000, along with an expensed vehicle and GENEROUS company package.
You will be a valued member of a workplace that is as exciting as it is varied, working together as a team and maintaining regular social events, enjoying the rewards of high achievement!
Service Coordinator - Commercial Refrigeration: Responsibilities
- Managing service requests from customers, providing technical support and diagnostics over the phone, arrange spare parts and allocate warranty service calls to our third party service provider when required.
- Providing technical and sales support to the sales team.
- Ordering and management of the UK spare parts stock and distribution both in-house and also via our spare parts UK partner.
- Attending service calls to support our existing service provider and help to identify product improvements that can be made and provide feedback to our factory.
- Regular visits to the warehouse (sited in Manchester) for product QC checks and new product inspections, product refurbishment.
- Managing new product field trials in UK
Service Coordinator - Commercial Refrigeration: Requirements
- NVQ Level 2 in refrigeration or City & Guilds equivalent and F-Gas or safe handling of refrigerants.
- A reliable and responsible self-starter with experience of dealing with customers and the installation/servicing of refrigeration equipment in retail and hospitality outlets.
- Experience of Microsoft software packages i.e. Outlook, Excel & Word.
This is an opportunity to get your foot in the door with an expanding market leader, offering outstanding prospects of career progression and the potential to develop your experience overseas.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately. WR is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
- Service Coordinator