Siemens Wind Power and Gamesa have recently merged to create a leader in the renewable energy industry, to provide cleaner, more reliable and more affordable energy to society, and to create lasting value for all stakeholders. With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
We are now looking for an enthusiastic Service Coordinator to join our Service business.
What are my responsibilities?
In this role, you will plan, coordinate and support field personnel in conducting the safe and profitable servicing and maintenance of wind turbine equipment. This will be done in line with planned maintenance requirements, including providing parts and consumables based at our offshore wind farm Beatrice, Wick. You will also be responsible for effective administration of SGRE wind farm sites including technical and commercial record-keeping and clear separation of costs between service and warranty activities in line with the customer contract.
Some of your key tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Raising, scheduling and allocation of both planned and unplanned maintenance activities in conjunction with Siemens field staff and customer personnel via Spiridion SAP system
- Maintain efficient timescales for planned maintenance activities create daily weekly plans for site team as required. Report on service and warranty work progress vs. plan.
- Control and technical verification within Spiridion SAP system; collation of time data and parts consumption to allow billing and parts replenishment to be initiated.
- Vessel co-ordination/weather monitoring. Planning for work load including port operation and relevant service documentation.
- Co-ordinate the preparation/provision of HSE related documentation and ensure all work is carried out in line with UK legislation.
- Co-ordinate record keeping and documentation archiving to support full service and maintenance history.
- Ensure accurate reporting into and utilisation of MORS database and other electronic workflow
What do I need to qualify for this job?
This role requires someone with experience in experience working as a Service or Site Coordinator, ideally within the wind industry. You will have experience of working with a large range of contractors and customers. You will have practical experience of working with MS Office applications and preferably SAP.
You will be a competent individual who is able to work under pressure and take responsibility for your own workload. You will have the ability to work shifts at the project location (exact shift patterns tbc). This role also requires you to have some knowledge about health and safety legislations.
You will have excellent organisation skills and be able to adapt quickly to the changing requirements of the business. Lastly, this role requires someone with a driving license and the ability to undertake travel when required.
Please note that this role is based in Wick on a full time basis and we require applicants to be based locally. If you do not live locally, you must be willing to relocate to Wick and you will need to provide some reasoning behind your motivation to move to Wick.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job