Established for over 20 years, my client is a market leader in providing access control, electronic security and personnel management systems to major global organisations together with smaller, local companies, and is the EMEA of a global US based organisation. Due to continued growth they are currently seeking a Service Coordinator / Client Administrator to join their busy and friendly Service team.
- Answering incoming calls from clients
- Taking down details of faults, forwarding these to technical engineers and logging details on system
- Answering and responding to client emails effectively
- Keeping clients up to date with progress at all times and liaising with clients effectively
- Ensure that all service calls are cleared and paperwork completed
- Producing spreadsheets on Excel
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and engineers effectively, ensuring SLA's are achieved
- Organisation of engineers' diaries
- Maintain sickness and holiday records for engineers
- To order parts when required
- To maintain the day-to-day operational requirements of engineers i.e. paperwork, uniform, car stock.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times
- To arrange routine maintenance visits for contract customers and ensure that these are completed on schedule.
- To collate and file routine maintenance documentation
This is a busy role and would suit an applicant with strong customer service and administrative skills, coupled with an excellent telephone manner and Excel skills. You will have a professional and motivated approach with good office based and administrative skills; telephone liaison experience is also essential for this position together with excellent administrative and organisational skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, local organisation that will offer ongoing opportunities and career growth coupled with a friendly working arena.
Hours are 9.00am - 5.30pm / 8.00am - 4.30pm / 8.30 - 5.00pm, Monday - Friday.
Salary is £19 - 21K DOE plus benefits.
Can all applicants please apply attaching an up to date CV in Word format.
- Customer Service
- Diary Management
- Telephone Manner