Location: Trafford, Greater Manchester.
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 DOE.
Contract: Full time, permanent.
100% provides award-winning solutions to activate retail experiences for leading global brands. Specialists in international installation and maintenance services for retail display, harnessing market-leading experience and extensive global coverage to deliver our solutions in stores across the world.
We bring ideas to life and have worked on high-profile product launches and ground-breaking instore experiences for brands like Adidas, Nike, Dyson, GoPro, Sony, Sonos, LG and Beats by Dre.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Company bonus
• Free on-site parking
• 25 days holidays per annum
• Holidays increased with length of service
• Company sickness scheme
• Monthly company lunches
• Regular fun social events
• Private healthcare
• Pension scheme
• Eye care
Who are we looking for?
Our exciting growth and increasing customer base have created a new opportunity for a Helpdesk Coordinator to join our Maintenance team. You will respond to maintenance queries professionally and efficiently relating to faulty retail display fixtures across the country.
We have a great team culture with a strong work ethic and are looking for people who are enthusiastic, ambitious and want to be part of an exciting company.
• Respond to incoming maintenance queries via telephone and tickets.
• Contact client and retailers to investigate and confirm issues reported.
• Utilise multiple IT systems to log, respond and update tickets.
• Apply diagnosis and resolve by determining parts and actions required.
• Cost management in line with budgets.
• Assist the Manager with collation of costs and supplier invoice approval.
• Liaise with internal warehouse team for spare parts, advise on stock inventory and management.
• Work with logistics partners to coordinate collections and deliveries of stock.
• Communicate and update Field Engineers regarding planned store visits, activity feedback and reporting.
• Liaise with Field Engineers to schedule maintenance visits.
• Collaborate with team and Field Engineers to resolve issues onsite within SLAs.
• Administer and assist with the quality review process.
• Support with the collation of training briefs and manuals.
• Share best practice and lessons learnt to internal project stakeholders.
• Contribute to the implementation of processes, project files and systems.
• Assist management with compiling client reports and project stakeholder performance.
• Provide cover during team member absence.
What you'll need:
• Experience working in a customer service/helpdesk role.
• A customer centric attitude.
• To work dynamically and think outside of the box.
• A team player approach and willingness to get stuck in.
• Good geographical knowledge.
• Proactive approach to getting things done.
• To be quick at learning new software systems and technologies.
• Problem solving ability, find solutions and make decisions.
• Analytical mindset, solution finder and decision maker.
• To present data and information in an easy to read manner.
• A driven approach to meet process and SLA requirements.
• Flexibility to react and adapt to rapidly changing scenarios.
• Excellent communication including verbal and nonverbal.
• Strong organisation with an attention to detail.
• Resilience and positive attitude to changing situations.
• Excellent IT skills particularly in Microsoft Office and Excel.
• Experience working in helpdesk/call centre-based role.
• Understanding of maintenance services and processes.
• Familiarity working with contractors.
If you love a challenge where no two days are the same, please send your CV and tell us why you should be our next 100%’er.
No agencies please
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'