I am currently working on behalf of a leading mechanical contractor based in Sunbury who are currently looking to recruit a Service Controlled to add to there team due to continued growth.
- Responsible for the daily scheduling of up to 22 engineers, trainees & driver. Allocating jobs to which engineer based on their ability/experience. Liaising with all concerned to ensure that all parties are aware of the details for them to book in with the customer. Re-scheduling the diary as and when things change.
- Responsible for dealing with all emergency service calls received. Attention to detail on who is available from the call out rota.
- Raising customer Permits for Booking in of works
- Booking in Works, ensuring that all relevant are updated and bookings are confirmed.
- Generating the monthly maintenance visits log, and entering the time assigned into each job.
- Producing & issuing out the engineer's callout rota.
- Answering Telephone calls, dealing with customers directly or passing to relevant dept.
- Monitoring the "Service" emails and checking that all are being actioned
- Actioning own emails
Desired Skillset and Characteristics
Ideally you would have previously worked as a service coordinator. A working knowledge of the air conditioning would be an advantage, or experience in the Service Industry Mechanical/Electrical.
A Self-Starter with exceptional organisational skills, and ability to multi task. Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment, with good time management capability.
A good people manager, with experience in dealing with off-site staff. Good geographical knowledge of London, greater London and the Home Counties.
Exceptional Communication skills as interface with numerous internal and External customers/suppliers.
Good computer skills with detailed knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office, Outlook Email, and Data Base use, (Use of Job Logic system a huge advantage). Must be Numeric with knowledge of spread sheet set up.
In return you can expect a salary of between £20,000-£25,000, pension, 25 days holiday plus banks and various other benefits.
Calibre Search promotes equality in the workplace and acts as both an employment agency and employment business.