Clee Hill Plant Limited is a leading construction plant hire company and the largest compaction and surface dressing hire company in the UK. We have supplied non-operated plant and equipment hire services to customers in construction, civil engineering and road maintenance for 50 years which is a testament to our culture of "committed to service in everything we do."
Clee Hill Plant has a nationwide network of 9 depots (Glasgow, Darlington, Stoke, Chesterfield, Ludlow, Corby, Andover, Dartford and Newton Abbot) with a fleet of over 2,000 machines.
We have an opportunity available for a Hire Controller at our Stoke depot (ST5 7JZ). Basic hours are 8:00am until 5:30pm Monday to Friday.
- Deal with customer hire enquiries, negotiating best hire terms for CHP and taking off hire notifications. Correctly completing Hire Agreements, checking customer credit limit / "Accounts on Stop" and dealing effectively with all related paperwork.
- Maintain the Rental Management (RM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database and ensure relating exception repairs are regularly reviewed and updated.
- On receipt of damage/missing report from workshop notify customers by telephone and post confirmation damage letter. Agree damage charges with customers and process associated paperwork for invoicing.
Essential Skills and Qualities:
- Previous experience in a telephone based customer service and/or sales role
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Negotiation skills
- Able to work as part of a team
- Communication Skills
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job