Service Controller - Successful Security Business
Are you looking to take on your next challenge as a Service Controller? Want to increase your expertise and develop your career with an innovative business? If so, read on.
Built on a foundation of trust and innovation, our client is a leading provider of exceptional security solutions. They are now looking for a Service Controller to join their team in Nottingham.
- Salary of £17,500 - £18,000
- Open and collaborative culture
- The chance to learn and increase your skill-set
Joining an environment of learning and teamwork where everyone pulls together and takes responsibility, you will discover that our client’s company is based on the core values of respect, integrity, collaboration and innovation.
In this important role, you will have the chance to facilitate the delivery of leading engineering services within a fast-paced and engaging environment.
As a Service Controller, you will support the delivery of our client’s engineering services within a defined geographical region.
Acting as the primary point of contact for customers and the Engineering Delivery Team, you will:
- Deliver world-class customer service
- Effectively communicate and log works orders
- Schedule Engineers for call outs and maintenance visits
- Raise purchase orders and update the system with key information
- Ensure that services are delivered in-line with KPIs and customer requirements
To be considered, you will need:
- Strong customer service skills, specifically via the telephone
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- Great team-working abilities
- A positive and proactive approach
Other companies may call this role Service Controller, Field Service Co-ordinator, Engineering Co-ordinator, Customer Service Controller or Customer Service Executive.
Our client is eager to hear from candidates with experience as a Customer Service Advisor, Technical Support Advisor, Customer Care Rep, Customer Care Agent, Customer Care Executive or Customer Services Representative.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and takes their corporate and social responsibility seriously.
So, if you are looking to take your next step as a Service Controller, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job