My client is looking to recruit for a Service Controller.
Purpose of the post
1) To schedule 7 dispatch work electronically to individual craft operatives
2) To contribute to the overall management
3) To assist in ensuring that the Service Control Unit are providing a highly efficient, economic, safe, customer focused and high quality service to all clients
4) To ensure resources are deployed at the appropriate time to deliver a "right first time service"
5) To work closely with the Service Control Unit Manager to deliver service improvements.
6) To liaise with tenants and respond to their enquiries.
1) Demonstrate significant experience of working in a Repairs Service environment
2) Demonstrate significant experience of working within a customer focused service delivery organisation
3) Demonstrate experience of Performance Management at operational level
4) demonstrate significant experience in use of computerised work scheduling software
Education & Training Attainments
1) 4 GCSE's (Grade A-C) or equivalent
2) Evidence of Customer Care Training
3) Trained in the use of work scheduling software
General & Special Knowledge
1) A sound understanding of operational procedures for providing a comprehensive repair & maintenance service on both a planned & reactive basis
2) Substantial knowledge of computerised Works Management Systems & Mobile Technology
3) Knowledge of SAP Plant Maintenance/Works Management
4) A good understanding of customer relations
Skills & Abilities
1) Ability to develop good working relationships with a large diverse workforce
2) Enthusiastic & effective team worker
3) Effective communicator (oral & written)
4) Ability to develop good relationships with board members, council members, trade unions, operatives, management, tenants & other customers
5) Ability to deal effectively with customers via telephone and in face to face situations
6) IT office skills