Our client based in Havant who specialise in facilities management and repairs are looking for a team member to support and to assist with the allocation of responsive repair jobs and ensure records are accurately maintained of the jobs undertaken within their contact centre teams.
The role will involve…
- Allocation work in a timely manner to operatives on a daily basis.
- Liaise with the Resource Manager regarding the provision of additional labour to the response team and organising other work for operatives during downtime.
- Update and maintain inhouse databases with details of appointments & completed works in a timely manner, ensuring accuracy of entries.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support including typing, filing, maintenance of department records, telephone answering and message taking.
- Any other ad hoc administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
The skills you must possess….
- Excellent organisational/time management skills
- Excellent administration/word processing skills
- Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy at all times
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Strong word processing and Excel skills
Working Hours 8am - 17.00pm Monday to Friday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'