The role will include:
- Logging new calls and customer communication via SAP Service module
- Daily planning an allocation of Service Engineers
- Maintaining SAP database, sites and equipment
- creating sales orders and booking out parts required
- Invoicing completed works
- Dealing with returned stock from engineers
- Assisting with invoice queries and credit note request forms
- Creating quotes for new works and repairs
- Liaising with other departments when required
- General administrative duties as required to support the operation of the service department
You must be able to demonstrate a high level of customer service and have outstanding communication skills, experience of working within a service department and good knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Word and Excel would be an advantage.
You will be required to work under pressure and toward deadlines, this role would best suit an individual with excellent organisational skills and experience of working in an environment with changing priorities.
You will be employed via Office Angels for the first 6 weeks of this contract with a permanent contract to be offered after this period.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job