Are you highly organised with strong time management and administrative skills?
Are you able to multi task and work under pressure?
Are you self-motivated with strong organisational skills?
You could be just the person we're looking for!
The post holder will be responsible for the efficient and effective planning and scheduling of service work and the service engineer's time, including travel arrangements, tools and equipment. The single point of contact for all service jobs.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensure all resources are effectively utilised to meet contractual agreements, service levels and customer requirements
- Update, monitor and maintain the calendar system
- Provide support to service engineers as required
- Respond quickly and professionally to customer contact received by email, telephone and fax - answer general customer enquiries relating to Service to ensure a satisfactory resolution
- Processing orders for service work
- Liaising with internal staff, suppliers etc. to resolve customer enquiries
- Liaise with the service manager, where appropriate in relation to outstanding work, engineer utilisation and customer requirements
- Ensure all service reports, calibrations and invoices are submitted, generated and sent to the customer in a timely manner
- Assist sales in effective spare part stock management
- Assist with the refining and improvement of existing processes and development of new ones for the efficient operation of the office and service department
- You will have the ability to communicate professionally and diplomatically at all levels
- You will show team spirit, integrity and openness with a problem solving attitude.
- Proven experience in a similar multi-faceted and high-pressured environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Advanced word and excel computer skills preferable
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job