To provide support by ensuring you issue, receive, and record information accurately for all calls received. Also, to ensure that all appointments are met for the day, this will include booking appointments, engaging with customers, operatives and supervisors.
- To record accurate information on a job including; the time of the repair, location, customer, trade required and the description of the works actually completed along with a description of what was done, how it was done, a measurement of the works and van stock used.
- Raise new jobs ensuring they are the correct priority and budget code and schedule convenient appointments for the resident using the Appointment Tracker as a guide to our capability.
- Allocate the right tradesmen based on skills, availability and locality to the jobs that are coming up to ensure we meet the appointment, minimise travel and down time and do not pull Operatives off jobs;
- Input information directly into our job management system rather than making notes and typing them up later
- Assist colleagues throughout the day by monitoring the job screens and when a job needs you to act on it or if unsure ask the Resource Controller and then act.
- Undertake customer satisfaction surveys on completion of the works and highlight any areas of improvement required to the Resource Controller.
Experience and Experience
- Experience of working in a Repairs and Maintenance call centre or any other call centre environment.
- GCSE or Equivalent in Qualification in Maths and English.
- Previous relevant experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job