You will be supporting the needs of 250+ staff based on site, interacting with internal and external service providers for facilities and services.
- Provide a single point of contact for issues and/ or requests regarding facilities and services - Cleaning, catering, mobile phones etc
- Liaise with facilities/ service providers to continuously improve service and provide feedback
- Management of consumables including kitchen supplies, toners, office supplies, catering etc
- Ensure that services and facilities provided to colleagues are being delivered in accordance with expectations
- Ensure colleagues understand the framework for these services and the part they need to play in utilising these services on a day-to-day basis.
- To be aware of H&S hazards and in the course of the daily routine seek to proactively recognise such hazards and report them to our H&S colleagues for remediation/mitigation
- Escalate issues and communicate key messages.
- Act as reception and register visitors, manage incoming and outgoing post and manage meeting rooms.
Monday to Friday 12.30pm - 5.30pm (Some flexibility also required for holidays & sickness cover)
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job