About the role
An exciting role has arisen for a bright, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join GL Hearn's Property & Real Estates team in Cheltenham. You will have previous experience ideally within property environment and offer a good understanding of processing / Reviewing Service charge and insurance invoices.
What you will do:
- Process/Review Service Charge and Insurance invoices on behalf of clients.
- Input data onto internal and client systems
- Upload invoices on to Client systems and validate them - flagging discrepancies with the wider team
- Liaise with internal payment team and client to appraise of changes to payments as required - pro-actively manage such changes
- Assist with client Budgeting and reporting requirements as necessary
- Keep databases up to date
- Accurate payments being made, on time without errors
- Client service satisfaction.
About GL Hearn| Local Government, Health & Property
GL Hearn part of the Capita group is one of the UK's leading property consultancies providing trusted commercial property advice to the public sector, developers, investors and occupiers. Our goal is a simple one - to understand our clients' business, bring our expertise and enthusiasm to bear and work with them to create, develop, protect and enhance their business interests.
Our strategy informs our approach to any given project and we are fortunate at GL Hearn to be one of the country's top 20 multi-disciplinary consultancies with highly experienced specialists in valuation, investment, planning and building consultancy. Our clients place their trust in us for actionable advice and it is this aspect of our service that has kept us thriving as a business from our modest beginnings in 1923 to the successful national organisation we have become today.
Qualifications / Experience
- Good it skills in using different property management systems and Excel
- Work experience in the property sector preferable
- Knowledge of leases/lease structures an advantage
- Direct experience of service charge work an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work with large volumes of properties/invoices/payments with high degree of accuracy.
What's in it for you?
At GL Hearn, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 25 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'