Service Charge Client Accountant - up to £30,000 - Romford
Are you a driven and motivated Service Charge Client Accountant,who is looking for a new, exciting opportunity? Are you looking for a professional, forward thinking company with opportunities for growth and progression
A leading Property Management company are in need for a driven Service Charge Client Accountant to contribute positively towards their vibrant team in Romford.
* Permanent role
* Forward thinking company with clear career progression
* Salary up to £30,000 p/a (experience)
* Great holiday package and annual bonuses
* Full quality training provided
Your duties will be;
- Setting up property accounting data of properties on Database
- Processing service charge budgets
- Raising periodic service charge demands in accordance with agreed timescales
- Dealing with service charge queries
- Preparing audit files; organising and monitoring audit; dealing with audit queries.
- Closing down year end after finalisation of accounts
- Calculating service charge deficits/credits & inputting on Database
- Preparation and submission of Trust tax returns
- Preparation of DCA's and short form statutory accounts for Dormant Companies
- Issuing ground rent demand and CLRA notices according to given timescales
- Accounting to clients on quarterly basis for ground rents received
- Any other accounting tasks allocated from time to time.
If you are interested in joining their team you first must have experience in the following;
- MUST have related experience
(Client Accountant & service charge for residential property managment company)
- Hard working, determined individual
- Work well in a team as well as on your own
- A driven individual
- IT literate
This is a fantastic opportunity for a career minded individual who is seeking progression and development with a market leading organisation.
This role will be open for the next couple of weeks, so if you are interested in applying for this great position, please do not hesitate to apply by using the button below.
Alternatively please call and speak with James West on if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.