Service Charge Accounting Coordinator
Salary: £27,221 per annum
Permanent - Full-time
Housingrecruit.com is advertising for a Service Charge Accounting Coordinator on behalf of our client a leading social housing provider based in Wakefield.
They are currently looking for someone to join their financial teams as a Service Charge Accounting Coordinator. The role holder will be working across both rent settling & working on service charges. The wider team as a whole is intrinsic to the forward planning of the Group. The post holder will be there to support the Finance Business Partner in providing an efficient and effective service to all other key stakeholders involved within these teams.
Your role as a Service Charge Accounting Coordinator will consist of;
- Ensuring that all service charges are provided and loaded on the housing management system
- To support the Finance Business Partner for the provision of accurate and timely financial information in relation to service charges to support budget preparation, management accounts, KPI & performance analysis and control reviews
- You will also be required to provide staff supervision and guidance for the rent accounting team whilst having 3 finance officers reporting directly in to yourself.
The ideal candidate will require the following skills & experience;
- Experience of having worked within a finance/accounts environment
- Experience of using a nominal ledger
- The ability to use a computerised financial accounting system
- Experience and being able to demonstrate knowledge of Service Charges
- The ability to respond to service demands as directed
Due to the nature of the role & the geographic spread of the organisation, you will also require a full driving license and the use of your own vehicle for business needs.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, excellent career opportunities, a great place to work and all the benefits associated with working for a growing company including 27 days holiday plus bank holidays (rising to 32 over 5 years service), attractive pension scheme, essential car user allowance and health care package.
Closing Date: Monday 26th March 2018
How to apply:
For more information about the role or to complete the application process please click the apply button to go to the recruiter's website.