Robert Half been appointed to work with a prestigious housing association Business within Birmingham, the right individual will have experience working with Service charge.
ABOUT THE ROLE: Part of a team of five, you will to be reporting to and working closely with the Head of Finance. The primary objective of the role would be to provide support with the service charge of their business.
- Work closely with the reporting team to ensure reports are produced accurately
- Maintain and update financial records for your allocated portfolio
- Reporting and managing reports on service charge
- Raising financial awareness across the portfolio
- Preparation of budgets alongside the Estate Managers
- Produce client reports as required
- Reconciliation of all accounts
- Working closely with the process improvement team to ensure maximum efficiency
- Service Charge experience Is a MUST- we cannot consider anyone who does not have experience with service charge
- Strong people skills as the role involves you working closely with the wider business
- Committed to process Improvement
- Solutions focused and able to work under pressure
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: -notice.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'