My client is looking for an experienced Service Charge Accountant to join their rapidly growing team, with a glowing reputation for winning multiple awards for their services within Commercial & Residential portfolio's
Currently remote working but looking to go back to a hybrid model early next year.
Up to £30k
- Responsible for annual service charge accounts and financial statements
- Supporting and managing audit when necessary and adhering to strict deadlines
- Partnering with accounting departments and assisting Property Managers/Clients with relevant accounting reports
- Preparation of management accounts for designated portfolio and assisting team members when required
- Creating financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations and ad hoc accounting
- Working with Property Managers/Clients to compose service charge budgets
- A Real Estate/Property background and experienced in service charge accounting
- Ambitious and motivated to work towards deadlines in a timely manner
- Proficient communicator and confident in dealing with non finance figures
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'