Service Charge/Client Accountant - Residential. Our Client, a niche property services company specialising in asset and property management of Commercial and Residential properties, are looking for a Residential Service Charge Accountant to join their team due to expansion.
The role will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing annual service charge accounts for residential block properties.
- Drafting annual service charge accounts and preparing service charge balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparing monthly and quarterly client reports.
- Responsible for the analytical review of income and expenditure.
- Responsible for finalising bank reconciliations.
- Liaising with clients and auditors in respect of the preparation and presentation of year end accounts.
- Handling the implementation process of new properties taken on.
- Posting items on the management system when reconciling service charge accounts.
- Posting accruals and prepayments on the system.
The Person: To apply, you MUST have at least 5+ years' Service Charge Accounting experience working for a residential Property/Real Estate company. The successful candidate will have good communication skills when dealing with the Property Managers, auditors and clients and you will also have experience of working with a Property Management system such as Tramps, QUBE, Yardi etc. You will also be expected to have excellent attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines and prioritise your workload.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job