FTC 12-month maternity cover
Hours: 37.5 hours per week working between Monday to Friday, 7am and 7pm
Location: Central Milton Keynes
Extra note: Successful candidates will be invited to the assessment centre on 24th January 208 16:00-18:00
Calling all exceptional Customer Service Representatives!!!
As a Service Centre Team Leader your role will be to drive our reputation for excellence by providing a first-class, multi-channel enquiry service, and accurate and 'right first time' information to all enquirers.
You'll motivate, train and plan resource to deliver a streamlined and positive customer service experience across all channels.
The suitable candidate will need to be:
- Strong motivator and trainer with supervisory experience
- Exceptional customer service skills and experience
- Good IT skills, including Word and Excel, and in maintaining a complex database including CRM
- Organisational, planning and administrative skills
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Proven resource planning and target driven
- Experience of quality checking to a high standard of written and verbal work across multiple channels
- Experienced in managing multi-channel enquiries, phone, email, online chat and social media
What you'll get in return:
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an excellent employer in Milton Keynes in an exciting, fast paced environment, in addition to a competitive rate of pay.
If you think you have what it takes then please apply today!
As a result of the volume of applicants we receive we will be unable to respond to each of you. We will endeavour to respond to successful applicants (to this role) within 24 hours of your application.
To keep up to date with all of our vacancies please follow us on twitter, like us on face book and register with us on our own website.