At CarShop, we are absolutely committed to making sure our Colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- 22 days’ holiday that increases with length of service
- BUPA Private medical insurance options
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme
Let’s start with the facts
CarShop aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. We put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
Achieving this goal will help us maintain our position as the UK’s leading used car supermarket group. It will also enable us to set the standard by which all other motor dealerships and car supermarkets are measured. Established in 1999, CarShop have a £300 million annual turnover, 29,000+ annual retail sales, up to 4,000 cars in group stock at any one time, over 750 employees, 19 years of experience, 5 huge retail stores, and huge ambition for continued innovation and success.
What you will be doing:
- Responsibility for employee’s including recruitment, training and development and employee relations.
- Managing the co-ordination for the delivery of circa. 300 vehicles per month.
- Responsible for running a refurbishment programme for external companies of circa. 350 vehicles per month.
- Responsibility for ensuring that customer service levels are upheld and improvements made where appropriate.
- Management of the vehicle movement on site
- Management of the departmental budget
- Attendance at the operations and/or meetings pertinent to the Service Centre.
- Keep your Line Manager and others informed of pertinent matters via open communication and the ability to communicate at all levels of the business
- Establish and develop productive working relationships with internal and external customers
- Take personal responsibility for problems and identify appropriate solutions promptly, using sound judgement and experience and taking effective action.
- Establish adequate safety and security procedures to protect property and Colleagues ensuing that Health & Safety legislation is consistently adhered to
What we expect from you:
- Hold a full UK/EU driving licence
- Previous experience in a similar role, must have managed a diverse workforce
- A good working knowledge of the motor industry especially in the workshop
- Must have strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A working knowledge and practical experience in complying with Health and Safety at work act
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
CarShop is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'