Are you an experienced Customer Service Manager?
We have an exciting temporary opportunity for someone to lead our Service Centre for a period of up to 12 months to cover maternity leave…We’re looking for someone who will care about our customers, values what it means to go on a Holiday of a Lifetime and above all someone who understands that the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
As our Service Centre Manager, your role will see you ensure the delivery of service to our customers ensuring all key performance indicators are met. You will maintain a dynamic and professional working environment, which fosters a positive culture through inspirational and proactive management. You will also monitor systems and procedures to ensure a productive and qualitative Service centre with high levels of employee engagement and retention. You will be involved in all aspects of the employee lifecycle including recruitment, absence management and day to day support.
What you need:
- Proven experience of working in a medium - large inbound and outbound Contact Centre
- Proven leadership skills with an outstanding record of building, developing and motivating high performing teams. Experience of formulating strategy in line with business needs
- Experience of leading change within a fast paced and ever changing environment and influencing cross functionally at a senior level
- A passion for customer service with the ability to drive a culture of customer centricity throughout the centre and ensuring all actions result in added value for our customers
- Previous experience of delivering to exceptional service levels and high quality
- Experience of working in partnership with key stakeholders at a senior level
- Strong understanding of contact centre technologies including telephony
- Commercially astute with the ability to influence and negotiate
- Excellent presentation and communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and trust with both customers and colleagues
- Committed, enthusiastic, positive, resourceful, tenacious and resilient
- Driven with a flexible approach to tasks and work hours
- Ability to manage a high workload, prioritising tasks and delivering to timescales as required by the business
- Decision maker – required to make decisions where time can be critical and information may be incomplete
What we can offer you:
- Employee Assisted Program
- Travel industry related benefits
- The chance to take part in educational visits, familiarisation trips and incentives
- Generous annual leave entitlement equivalent to 33 days per annum including bank holidays
This is a full time role working 37.5 hours per week on different shift patterns during the opening hours of the department. The opening hours are Monday – Friday 9am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and Sunday 10am – 4pm. This is a fixed contract to cover maternity leave for up to 12 months.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience then please click “Apply” now as we wouldn’t want you to miss the opportunity to become part of our team and unique culture.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job