Line Up Aviation is a world leader in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals and has been operating for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best known companies who demand the very highest standard of applicants.
Our client is an MRO based at Luton Airport, they specialise in supporting business aircraft and offer exceptional standards of service. They are currently looking to recruit a Service Centre Customer Coordinators.
Main activities: Service Centre Customer Coordinator
The Service Centre Customer Coordinator provides customer/administrative support to all aircraft inputs at our Service Centre. This includes responsibility to ensure that all the pre-planning issues for the aircraft are achieved, the customer's expectation is surpassed and all invoicing and payment needs are addressed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Promoting and ensuring that the critical path sheet is updated relevant to any maintenance related issues, in order to provide all personnel with any actual or potential constraints with regards to any aircraft and/or component work in progress.
- Promoting and, when required, attending pre-input meetings with customers and/or their representatives to discuss scheduled maintenance inputs and, where applicable, the progress of existing aircraft maintenance work inputs.
- Promoting and, when required, attending aircraft post maintenance efficiency meetings, in order to establish where we can improve upon our current policies and practices and actively promoting any required follow up action points.
- Obtaining a signed work authorisation from the customer for all aircraft inputs.
- Proactively addressing constraint issues, relevant to the position holder, raised on the pre-input critical path sheet in order to resolve the issue prior to the aircraft input date.
- Performing a preliminary credit check involving the Sales ledger Credit Control Assistant if necessary.
- Review and validate all scheduled aircraft maintenance quotes/proposals to determine aircraft parts availability, cost pricing and margin are correct and achieved.
- Liaise with the Regional Sales Manager and Quoting Department on any customer quoting/concession issues.
- Route and manage the work change request process to ensure that an accurate work scope is identified prior to the commencement of the work.
- Analyse work scope versus the aircraft down time scheduling and liaise with the Service Team Manager to identify any issues.
- Communicate all material and outside services support concerns to the Service Team Manager during the aircraft input.
- Coordination of customer's maintenance related requirements in consultation with the Service Team Managers, for all service centre maintenance inputs, to ensure competitive down times, labour efficiency and the efficient and effective use of company resources, work methods and procedures, in order to meet agreed aircraft schedules and deadlines.
- Schedule and chair aircraft pre-arrival meetings as per the Business Office agenda document, as well as communicate all issues pending and assign specific duties. Completion and submission of the company monthly vat return.
- Coordinating warranty and Extended Maintenance Plan (EGMP) work approvals prior to aircraft arrival.
- Meet unscheduled line maintenance aircraft upon arrival with the relevant Service Team Manager and take responsibility for the administration requirements associated with the unscheduled maintenance input.
- Meet scheduled base maintenance aircraft and arrange an initial meeting between the customer and the scheduled maintenance Service Team Manager responsible for the overall control of the maintenance input.
- Coordinate with the Service Team Manager to plan the initial milestones for the maintenance input and updates throughout the input.
- Coordinate up front reservations at suppliers for material modifications or exchanges.
- Generate pre-induction, mid-point and final work invoices to present to the customer.
- Whilst the aircraft maintenance is in progress liaise with maintenance planning to determine if there are any due list items that need performing.
- Ensuring, in consultation with the Service Team Manager and Financial Accounts Manager that any progress payments are made as per the signed proposal.
- The issuing of the Gulfstream 'Customer Survey' to the customer and follow up calls/meetings.
- Generate review with the Service Team Manager and finalise the customer's invoice post departure.
- Conducting the after departure follow up with the customer to receive feedback on the maintenance input visit.
- Attending P&L meetings and advising the Snr Management of any loss of hours, spares or outside costs for a particular aircraft input.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- At least two years' experience in customer focused orientation, self-motivation and the ability to work well as part of a team, a smart and presentable appearance, be well organized, able to multi task and meet tight deadlines, have good interpersonal skills with colleagues and customers both in written and verbal format, have the ability to build customer relationships, have a flexible approach to work, including working out of normal hours when needed
- Based: Luton Airport
- Must be able to work various shifts
- Salary: c£31k-£33k pa plus bonus
- Job type: Perm
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or related field is required.
- Benefits will include 5 weeks holiday annually plus bank holidays, Life Insurance etc.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"