I am looking for a Service Centre Administrator to join customer focused team! Exceptional customer service is the number one priority from global corporations to local communities. Being involved in the recovery of virtually every type of property from every type of peril imaginable we need someone who is customer service focused with a can do attitude.
I am looking for someone who is used to working is a busy envoirment on the phones.
This role is Temporary to Permanent for the right person and Is based in Tamworth.
The working hours are 8:30 to 17:00 Monday to Friday, once you go Permanent will vary between 07:30 to 21:15 working one Saturday every month. Onsite parking is provided.
You will be reporting to the Team Leader on a daily basis and will provide support to the Service Centre environment. You will be expected to work on administrative tasks set on a daily basis by the team leader and also to use your own initiative to work on claims within your team.
• Good communications skills both verbal and written
• Appointing and communicating with key suppliers
• Good organisational skills and ability to work under pressure
• Resolving customer queries, complaints through to a successful conclusion
• Processing new instructions
• Arrange appointments, and allocate labour across the UK
• Input data received from our field staff and produce reports
• Learning to invoice and invoicing of low value claims
• Team player and able to work on own initiative and self-motivation
• Pro-active in ensuring team SLA's are met
• General Claim handling
• Assist with any other duties that are within your skills and capabilities
if you are interested in the position apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job