Are you an experienced Service Bookings Administrator looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
Service Bookings Administrator - Stevenage
£23,000 + Bonus
Monday - Friday 8:00pm-6:00pm / 1 Sat in 3 8:30am-13:00pm
Service Bookings administrator required for this well established and highly successful Dealership based in Stevenage. You must be a Service Advisor, Service Administrator, Service Booking Administrator / Customer Appointment Controller who is highly proficient in the Service department within the automotive industry.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, the successful candidate's key responsibility will be to liase with customer face to face and over the phone in a professional, prompt and courteous manner, portraying a positive first impression on the Service Department. You will be expected to provide a professional booking service that contributes to complete customer satisfaction.
Responsibilities as Service Bookings Administrator:
* Answering all inbound customer calls and responding to customer e-mails.
* Ascertaining customer requirements by listening to the customer description of symptoms, clarifying the problem and documenting this verbatim, advising accordingly.
* Offering to all customers a Direct Dialogue Bay appointment.
* Determining services needed by reviewing service history and referencing manufacturer service intervals.
* Advising customers of potential work required, providing a quotation and documenting on the service booking.
* Prepare service and repair estimates, advise on routine maintenance / repair services required.
* Identify and sell value added services and accessories as required.
* Determining the customers alternative transport requirements and arranging them as required.
* Pre-allocating work booked to Service Advisor/Executive.
* Planning and advising customer of vehicle drop off times.
* Ensuring customer details are confirmed with the customer and updated accurately on the Dealer Management System (DMS).
* Loading the Workshop diary in accordance with Porsche Integrated Workshop Information System (PIWIS) labour operations.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige Franchise motor company then apply today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers,
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen, Vauxhall, Nissan and many more.