Do you enjoy providing exceptional customer service over the phone?
Do you have excellent communication skills?
Service Booking Co-ordinator
Location: Near Huntingdon, due to the location of this position, you will require access to your own transport.
As a Service Booking Co-ordinator you will be responsible for:
- Receiving and recording all inbound calls.
- Booking Services.
- Analysing customer work direction policy and allocate work to a repairer.
- Recording all actions and data accurately on the booking system.
- Operating the work booking CSI programme.
- Ideally have experience in a fast paced call centre environment, with excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Have experience in a Customer Service role.
- Have accurate data input/filing skills. With competent IT skills, to include experience in both Microsoft Word, Access and Excel.
- Have strong administration skills with excellent attention to detail.
- Have the ability to work well as part of a team and individually.
- Be Flexible towards work – able to work to strict deadlines and personal targets.
If you would like to learn more about this role please call us on our office number for more information on or alternatively email your CV for consideration.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job