We are seeking for a Service Booking Administrator for our prestige client based in Liverpool. This is a great opportunity for someone with excellent customer service skills. You will be working directly in the service department, booking and scheduling service and repair work, keeping customers informed and up-to-date at every stage, advising them of completion times or any delays and quickly responding to any queries.
This is Monday till Friday work with 8.30am - 5.30pm hours and Saturday on a rota 8.30am - 4pm
Duties will include:
- Ensure that all reception booking procedures are carried out and maintaining a steady flow of available work through the workshop.
- Checking the online service system and any direct email booking requests and make the necessary bookings and confirm customer's appointments.
- Responding to incoming service related calls, provide advice to customers and arrange bookings.
- Making follow up calls after service visit.
- Calling lapsed customers and chasing service reminder bookings.
- Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required to carry out administration tasks.
Our client is interested to meet with enthusiastic individuals with a strong focus on customer care. Although working knowledge of motor trade sector is not essential candidates should have basic understanding of the industry or some working knowledge of a busy dealership.
- A strong customer focus
- Ability to work under pressure
- Basic understanding of how a vehicle works
- Ability to negotiate and influence situations
- Previous experience in customer service role
- Computer literate and experience of Kerridge software systems desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- Good administration and organisation skills
Our client is looking to offer a highly competitive salary.
If this is something you are interested then please send your CV to Anna Janiszewska now
- Customer Care
- Customer Service
- Service Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'