- xternal bodies regarding:
- Implementation of quality management system to ensure the delivery of the highest standards in meeting such system.
- Plan the organisations implementation of and any changes relevant to the quality management system process.
- Implement sound management systems which allow for efficient and effective management of the quality management system.
- Maintenance of a safe environment in accordance with Health and Safety Policy and to monitor H&S regularly and implement changes in practice if relevant.
- Amend work practices to ensure compliance with legislation throughout the organisation.
- Prepare health and safety strategies and develop internal policies.
- The Service Assurance Manager will Work with staff within the organisation to determine and establish procedures and quality standards and to monitor these against agreed targets.
- The Service Assurance Manager will have a professional qualification
- You should have relevant quality management experience with a minimum of 3 years implementation experience
- Knowledge and previous experience of ISO accreditation
- Instructor level in quality management systems
- Leading quality standards and audits of processes, standards in place
- A flexible approach to attendance on duty
- Intermediate level computer skills
- Ability to travel to travel is required
- Experience of auditing tools, control charts etc.
- Quality Management
- ISO Procedures