NHS, assistants, shift, cleaner, cleaning
I am excited to inform you about new ancillary positions we have currently based within the local NHS trusts!
The positions follow a 7 day shift pattern of which there are many available
Normal hours are £8.95
Saturdays & Nights: £13.15
Sunday & Bank Holidays £17.36 all inclusive of holiday pay
The roles are:
- Domestic Services Assistants
- Patient Services Assistants
- Terminal Clean Assistants
These are 3 key roles within the hospital and if you are interested and appointed, you will be covering all 3 positions.
These will mostly include:
- Cleaning wards or/and vacated rooms to a high standard
- Ensuring patient meal, beverages and water jugs are replenished
- Making sure patient menu is completed
- Keep ward kitchen clean and tidy
- Liaise with nursing staff
If these positions are of interest to you, please apply for the position and I will forward the detailed job descriptions
If you know of anyone else that would be interested, please pass on these details as we offer a great referral bonus
Note: To be successful in this placement, we will have to carry out reference checks and you will be DBS checked
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.