- Our Client is one of the world’s leading communication providers.
- The remuneration package consits of Circa £70,000 Basic Salary, 20% Bonus and Car Allowance.
Role & Key Responsibilities:
- Identifying, designing and selling annuity based services.
- Strive towards achieving the company’s strategic objectives.
- Work alongside the UK sales team and sales director to win new Managed Service business and push for renewals within existing sales.
- Lead architectural scoping and requirements capture of Managed Services.
- Act as the Subject Matter Expert and Managed Service design authority.
- Provide architectural leadership and support the entire Managed Services portfolio.
- Share expertise knowledge for proposals and propositions.
- Ensure all resources are acquired from different departments for tenders.
- Act as first point of contact for customers and maintain effective communications through to system implementation.
- Market the company’s Managed Services portfolio and aim to promote the company’s presence.
- Establish and maintain strop stakeholder relationships.
- Provide feedback and suggest improvements to the company’s Manager Services portfolio.
- Share knowledge and play the role of a coach to more junior members of staff.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience of Managed Service design within the IT & Telecoms industry.
- Strong IT Service Management and Managed Service sales experience.
- Excellent technical knowledge of which solutions best support propositions.
- Service Management qualifications.
- Demonstrable record of success within a pre-sales and sales environments.
- Previous success in capturing requirements and delivering desired solutions.
- Strong commercial background.
- An understanding of various technologies, including networking, security, UC, voice etc.
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Managed Services
- Service Design
- System Implementations
- Managed Service Portfolio
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"