Role: Service Architect - Digital Services
Salary: £52,000 DOE
My client, who operates within the public sector, is looking for a Service Architect to join their architect team on a permanent basis. You will initially be taking part in their 4-year programme to modernise their entire IT systems. The aim of this programme is to maximise user experience while keeping to a service vs cost balance.
- 28 days holiday increasing to 33 days after 5 years of service
- Professional development and training
- Situated in a highly desirable company HQ with own staff restaurant
- Free health and wellbeing programme
- Finance and discount scheme redeemable on a range of leisure, retail and entertainment outlets
- Internal progression
- 5+ years' experience within a similar role
- Creating and developing roadmaps and strategies to ensure user experience is maximised
- Service Design
- Change, risk, and issue management
- Leading change within an organisation
If this role sounds interesting to you, please APPLY & get in touch with Kimberley Hulme @ ITECCO on or email Kimberley . Hulme (@) itecco . co . uk
This role is commutable from:
Hereford | Worcester | Kidderminster | Cheltenham | Gloucester | Redditch | Coventry | Birmingham | Wolverhampton | Walsall
Established in Didsbury, ITECCO has grown to become one of the UK's most successful and fastest growing IT recruitment companies in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'