Service Architect - Digital Services
Your new company
Hays IT & Digital are excited to be working with a public sector organisation in Worcester as they recruit for a Service Architect, to join their Digital Services team. As the organisation continue with their digital journey you will be responsible for the efficient and effective design of the service delivery to ensure services meet the needs of their customers.
Your new role
You will be developing and maintaining Digital Services' customer service designs, including the delivery of relevant service architectures to support the strategic transition of business solutions into production, by identifying and integrating business, information, and technology architecture, in alignment with service strategy, creating a culture of perpetual challenge and continuous improvement in the delivery of internal and 3rd party services.
You will be works as part of the enterprise design practice to identify impact on service architecture and user service experience. Collaborates closely with the Architecture Team, Customer Service Manager/Supplier Relationship Manager to define service objectives, commercial arrangements, service levels and other performance indicators.
What you'll need to succeed
- Demonstrate significant experience of architecting service solutions in ICT in a similar large complex multi-faceted organisation.
- Demonstrate experience of translating user requirements into ICT service designs
- Relevant experience demonstrating an aptitude for analysing systems, processes and operational procedures
- Experience of 3rd Party support contracts specifications and negotiations.
Keys Skills needed:
- Strong problem solving skills with ability to gather and assimilate information
- Clear ability to think strategically whilst having a strong focus on ICT technologies and operational service delivery.
- Able to take ownership of the service design from inception, delivery and performance monitoring to the end customer
- Demonstrate a high level of communication, negotiation and influencing skills including the ability to contribute value during meetings and help to drive service excellence with associated stakeholder management
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate/mitigate risks and find suitable solutions to issues
- Demonstrate ability to manage key stakeholders and suppliers with the flexibility to adjust approach and style accordingly.
- Excellent people skills built on a combination of great listening, empathy, insight and intellect.
- Ability to lead change within organisations
- Ability to be influential on key issues at Local, Regional and National Levels
- Demonstrate commercial acumen relating to 3rd party support negotiations.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered an annual salary of between £51,204 and £57,084 including a fantastic public sector benefits package. Please note, all candidates to start at the bottom of the salary band.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'