Service and Sales Engineer required for a leading manufacturer of electro-mechanical machinery in the food industry, they are seeking an experienced Electrical Service and Sales Engineer who is experienced with installation, repair and service of mechanical and electrical machinery.
It is anticipated the successful candidate will be based across the Midlands or Northern England as this will be the territory the Service and Sales Engineer will be required to cover.
Service / Sales Engineer Position Overview
- Attend customer sites around the Midlands and M62, occasionally travelling further afield
- Effectively fault find and problem solve a variety of issues
- Repair and service of on-site Electrical Mechanical assemblies
- Routine preventative maintenance
- Liaising with customers to provide Technical information and support
- Recommendation and installation of new assets and systems
- Maintain a professional image and attitude at all times
Service / Sales Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC or Higher educated in an engineering discipline
- Electromechanical Engineering experience essential
- Previous sales experience would be advantageous
- 17th / 18th edition City and Guilds would be advantageous
- Experience with a range of Electrical motors would be advantageous
- PLC Knowledge would be advantageous
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Prepared to travel throughout the Midlands and Northern England.
Service / Sales Engineer Position Remuneration
- £25,000 - £35,000 Dependent on experience
- Performance related Bonus
- Door to Door pay
- Overtime available
- Company Van
- 21 days holiday plus Bank holidays
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'